In 2005 a bunch of game moders modified NBA LIVE 2006 to make it NBL LIVE 2006. The game features are as below.
This was a patch for PC version of NBA Live 2006 only. This game is currently not in circulation. No news on if the patch developers planned on making a 2007, 2008 etc.
- Complete roster including 12 NBL teams (accurate of the end of the regular season), 2 All-star teams and the Australian national team the Boomers, with the current Commonwealth Games roster.
- A fast, high scoring, shooters style of game, intended to replicate the style the NBL is played in.
- Accurate, realistic courts and stadiums for all of the 15 custom teams.
- Authentic 2005/06 jerseys for all teams. The option of a large number of retro/past jerseys are also available but are optional, for the modem internet users.
- Official logos for all NBL teams and the Boomers, with custom and unique logos for the Aussie and World All-stars.
- Some of the biggest NBL stars also have realistic cyberfaces and portraits. The list includes CJ Bruton, Glen Saville, Rashad Tucker, etc.
- Offical NBL ball and referee uniforms are included to make the game look just that little bit more realistic.
- Extras include: Custom start up screens with NBL teams' and league logos. A great player-start up screen with, MVP, Chris Anstey and CJ Bruton is also included.
(last edited October 6, 2011)
FindPage by browsing or searching
5 best incoming links:
5 best outgoing links:
5 most popular nearby:
FrontPage (149727), RecentChanges (77132)