Not sure if the 36ers are going to search for a replacement for Ballinger. They've got 6'11" (211cm) Wade Helliwell who was sitting on the bench for the majority of games who can cover both the 5 and 4 spots (that's already happening and he's doing ok atm, his big arsed 118kg frame is creating a few mismatches at both ends of the court) and Clarke has already said that Stephen Weigh will probably get more time at PF with Creek and Herbert to share time at SF and SG and Creek getting more time to run the ball when Warren needs a break (though with Bartlett now there that may change). Not sure of Clarke will be tempted to start Bartlett or go with Creek who's defense makes up for his sometimes off nights on O (like last Friday against the Hawks. Brett Maher was right about one thing, when he cuts to the basket he looks much more comfortable than he does trying to hit a long range jumper). The team looked more balanced with Creek starting rather than a pure SG, but then they were up against a woeful Hawks team on a bad night.
- Hawks Fan Dumps Beer On Thornton
- Agent Orange: Like A Roundhouse Kick From Holly Holm
- Al Harrington Dunk [video]
- 1/4 Season Awards [video]
- Twitter Reacts To THE “Unsportsmanlike” Foul
- 36ers Record Comeback [video]
- Starks Game Winner [video]
- Kevin Lisch Circus Shot [video]
- NBL On Ebay
- Round 4 Tips And Odds
Everard Bartlett signs with the 36ers
- Updated: December 17, 2011
Stand out rookie Everard Bartlett has signed with the Adelaide 36ers after he was released by the Perth Wildcats a couple weeks ago, to make room for the return of Damien Martin.
The 36ers have had two major blows to their season after Nathan Crosswell & Adam Ballinger went down last week, they are both ruled out for the season. The 36ers had flirted with giving development player Tom Daley more minutes, but the chance of signing one of the more exciting young players, Bartlett, proved to be opportunity they could not pass up.
Bartlett played 6 games for the Wildcats this year averaging 6.3ppg, shooting at 50% from the 3point line. Everard will join the team on Monday and will suit up against the Gold Coast Blaze next week.
Nat Where You At
Latest posts by Nat Where You At (see all)
- Hawks Fan Dumps Beer On Thornton - November 25, 2015
- Agent Orange: Like A Roundhouse Kick From Holly Holm - November 20, 2015
- Al Harrington Dunk [video] - November 12, 2015