I'm sorry Ubaba, but I am a mega taipans fan. You say you love small cities, yet you left Cairns, you say it was easier to get around, yet you go to Melbourne, where nothing is quick to get to. Think about that
- Hawks Look At Season Defining Round
- Taipans Focus On First Win
- Bevo Is Glad The Hawks Lost
- Powell “I do know a lot of really good players come from Australia”
- Shawn Redhage 350 Games [Photos]
- Sydney Kings Sign Josh Powell
- Bennie Lewis Returns To Melbourne
- Lemanis Happy With Brisbane Crowd
- Cadee Stays In Sydney
- AJ Ogilvy Re-signs With Hawks
Ayinde Ubaka wants to stay in Wollongong
Ayinde Ubaka was fired by the Melbourne Tigers, now former CEO, mid way through this season. But he has found a home in Wollongong & told the Illawarra Mercury yesterday that he wants to stay in the ‘Gong next year:
Definitely. I love it here, It’s good. It’s a nice, small place. It kind of reminds me of Cairns, I had a great time in Cairns.
I was in a bigger city [Melbourne] this year and I prefer the smaller ones. It’s easier to get around and that’s how I like it. The gym is five minutes away, everything is five minutes away – Ayinde Ubaka
The Hawks are 2-2 since Ubaka joined the club and look at knocking the Blaze out of fthe final 4 contention this weekend after they play them twice over the next three days.
Nat Where You At
About Nat Where You At
Basketball junkie living in the real South Beach (Wollongong!). I talk too much about basketball, eat too much bacon and reminisce about the Seattle SuperSonics almost everyday.