- Kings Snap Their Wildcats Losing Streak
- Mid-Season Awards Race
- Power Rankings: 36ers Falling Out Of Contention
- Hawks Overcome A MVP Game From Childress
- Agent Orange: Eddie, Lock In Win Number 6 In A Row
- Kings Top The Breakers
- Agent Orange: They Might Have Ginger Jesus Luke Schencher
- Crocs Give 36ers 6th Straight Loss
- Gladness Is Being Robbed
- Tragardh Leads Cairns Over Townsville
Kings add two former Blaze players
- Updated: May 15, 2012
The Sydney Kings have added two more players to their 2012-13 roster, after they announced today that they have signed two former Gold Coast Blaze players, Tom Garlepp & James Harvey.
The addition of Harvey to the Sydney Kings roster will help with a crucial missing link behind the arc. Every team need a leader, and I am confident James will fill the void from last season. He is one of the most passionate leaders I have played with both on the court and in the gym – Shane Heal
James Harvey is coming back from a season ending injury and Garlepp left the Blaze after rumors circulated that he was not happy with his role within the team.
Both players join, Ian Crosswhite, Aaron Bruce, Ben Madgen, Graeme Dann & Luke Martin who have all signed with the Kings for 2012-13. Players that won’t return are Julian Khazzouh, Anatoly Bose, Jerai Grant & Kevin Ratzch