- NBL Sunday: United Win In OT, Taipans Stay Strong At Home
- Agent Orange: Triggernometry Is Real, Ladies And Gentlemen
- NBL Friday: Breakers, United & 36ers Pull Out Wins
- Kings Snap Their Wildcats Losing Streak
- Mid-Season Awards Race
- Power Rankings: 36ers Falling Out Of Contention
- Hawks Overcome A MVP Game From Childress
- Agent Orange: Eddie, Lock In Win Number 6 In A Row
- Kings Top The Breakers
- Agent Orange: They Might Have Ginger Jesus Luke Schencher
36ers slide past Sydney
- Updated: November 4, 2012
4,600 fans came out to see if the Kings could bounce back after a tough loss in New Zealand on Friday, and early it looked like the Kings were about to pull off another upset after they lead the 36ers 23-17 at the end of the first term. But as the game went on Adelaide stepped up another gear and Sydney fell short for the second straight game.
Adelaide lead by as many as 13 in the third quarter as it looked like the Kings would be blown out, but Sydney returned with a 22-6 to bring the scores even in the final term. It was back and forth for most of the final quarter until Jason Cadee and Adam Gibson hit some clutch shots to put the 36ers up for good.
Adelaide were lead by Luke Schenscher who had a break out game scoring 18 points and 5 rebounds and he was helped by some clutch shooting of Jason Cadee who finished the game with 15 points, 2 assists and 2 rebounds.
Sydney had their usual contributions from their team MVP (and one of the early candidates for league MVP) Ben Madgen, who finished with 20 points, which is the 5th straight game he has scored 20 or more points, 1 assist and 1 rebound. Darnelle Lazare was strong early in the game, he finished with 14 points and 7 rebounds. Aaron Bruce chipped in with his usual 15 points and 4 assists.
Sydney will look to bounce back next week as they take on league leaders the Wollongong Hawks in Sydney.
Points – 20, B. Madgen
Rebounds – 11, A. Petire
Assists – 7, D. Johnson
Blocks – 2, L. Schenscher
Steals – 2, A. Bruce
Nat Where You At
Latest posts by Nat Where You At (see all)
- NBL Sunday: United Win In OT, Taipans Stay Strong At Home - December 21, 2014
- Agent Orange: Triggernometry Is Real, Ladies And Gentlemen - December 20, 2014
- NBL Friday: Breakers, United & 36ers Pull Out Wins - December 19, 2014