This is sick news for the NBL.. If Flynn can live up to just a part of his potential he will kill it!
- NBL Round 20
- NBL Round 19
- NBL Round 18
- NBL Round 17
- NBL Round 16
- NBL Round 15
- NBL Round 14
- NBL Round 13
- Townsville Off-Season Rating
- 2014-15 Season Quiz
- AJ Ogilvy Signs With Illawarra
- Hawks Sign New Coach Rob Beveridge
- McLeod Leaves Hawks On A Low Note
- Julian Khazzouh Returns To The Kings
- Mitch Young Signs With Townsville
- Hawks Close To Returning
- Blanchfield Leaves Townsville For Melbourne
- Breakers To Sign Webster & Abercrombie
Braswell released.. Flynn in
- Updated: November 5, 2012
The Melbourne Tigers have announced that they have parted ways with import Kevin Braswell after the team struggled through the first 5 rounds this season, picking up their first win against the Townsville Crocs last night in Melbourne.
A strong rumor picking up some steam is that the Tigers have signed former Blazer and Timberwolves guard Jonny Flynn, the team is expected to make an announcement some time this week. It is understood that Flynn will have an NBA opt out clause if he does sign with the Tigers.
23 year old Jonny Flynn will be the highest NBA draft pick to ever play in the NBL.
Braswell will stay in Melbourne and work out with the Tigers, likely to sign with the Tigers again once he becomes a local.
UPDATE: Melbourne Tigers have confirmed the signing of Flynn and that he will play this weekend.