- NBL Sunday: United Win In OT, Taipans Stay Strong At Home
- Agent Orange: Triggernometry Is Real, Ladies And Gentlemen
- NBL Friday: Breakers, United & 36ers Pull Out Wins
- Kings Snap Their Wildcats Losing Streak
- Mid-Season Awards Race
- Power Rankings: 36ers Falling Out Of Contention
- Hawks Overcome A MVP Game From Childress
- Agent Orange: Eddie, Lock In Win Number 6 In A Row
- Kings Top The Breakers
- Agent Orange: They Might Have Ginger Jesus Luke Schencher
Wildcats sign import Michael Dunigan
- Updated: December 1, 2012
The Perth Wildcats have announced their new signing for the 2012-13 season, former team mate Joevan Catron, Oregon Ducks big man Michael Dunigan.
Dunigan will replace Matt Knight who is sitting out for at least a month with an injury.
Despite being billed as a former NBA player, Dunigan has never played a minute in the NBA (regular season). He had played briefly for the Memphis Grizzles during the NBA summer league this s eason. Before his summer league stint Michael had also played in Italy where he averaged 2.8ppg and 4.0rpg in limited minutes.
Before signing in Italy Dunigan played in the Ukraine where he averaged 12ppg, 8.9rpg and 1.7bpg.
Dunigan stands at 6 feet 10. Can block and rebound, but has limited to no outside game. He is expected to be used as a junk yard dog role within the team.
Wildcats will try to get him cleared in time to play the Hawks next round, in Wollongong.
Nat Where You At
Latest posts by Nat Where You At (see all)
- NBL Sunday: United Win In OT, Taipans Stay Strong At Home - December 21, 2014
- Agent Orange: Triggernometry Is Real, Ladies And Gentlemen - December 20, 2014
- NBL Friday: Breakers, United & 36ers Pull Out Wins - December 19, 2014