- King Conk Dethrones the Kings
- Abercrombie Returns, Beats Adelaide
- Orange Agent: Wilbekin Seemingly Bending The Laws Of The Universe
- Import Power Rankings
- Power Rankings Round 2
- Fan Pics From Opening Round
- Wilbekin Pushes Taipans To 2-0
- Lord Chillington Beats Wollongong
- Shawn Dennis Not Happy With Outside Influences
- Torrey Craig Takes Over Against Adelaide
Wildcats sign import Michael Dunigan
- Updated: December 1, 2012
The Perth Wildcats have announced their new signing for the 2012-13 season, former team mate Joevan Catron, Oregon Ducks big man Michael Dunigan.
Dunigan will replace Matt Knight who is sitting out for at least a month with an injury.
Despite being billed as a former NBA player, Dunigan has never played a minute in the NBA (regular season). He had played briefly for the Memphis Grizzles during the NBA summer league this s eason. Before his summer league stint Michael had also played in Italy where he averaged 2.8ppg and 4.0rpg in limited minutes.
Before signing in Italy Dunigan played in the Ukraine where he averaged 12ppg, 8.9rpg and 1.7bpg.
Dunigan stands at 6 feet 10. Can block and rebound, but has limited to no outside game. He is expected to be used as a junk yard dog role within the team.
Wildcats will try to get him cleared in time to play the Hawks next round, in Wollongong.